In case anyone's interested in this event on February 17th hosted by the College of Education @ UofI
Join us and meet teachers from all over the world virtually at the teachers' panel. On February 17th, we have teachers from Brazil, Indonesia, ItalyRead more…
“What do you as a school community believe about how learning happens? What’s required for that to happen?” he said. “It’s taking those answers and saying, OK, are we doing thaRead more…
I know everyone's really busy these days... no one busier than Steve perhaps!
But this looks really interesting ...
This is Our Chance Film Festival is a free virtual film festival about the intersection race, education, and youth empowerment. It openRead more…
I keep having this idea about the different waves we have encountered through this pandemic. I am looking to write a think piece of the weekend about my experience. Not sure if this might help our initiatives that we talked about today. Based on whatRead more…
from facebook: Traci Bean of Pandemic Pods
I will be appearing on Good Morning America's third hour GMA3 on Thursday 8/13 to talk about the unique challenges facing students with special needs and parents as we gear up for school this year. If you ha
What Are You Seeing?
Who's Ready for the Change? Who's at the tipping point?
- What solutions do they need?
- Parents of older high school students --> Learning Revolution | New Student Success/Learning Model
- Parents of students in general
- Teachers who
|Here are the 7 most popular Education Week stories and opinion essays you and your colleagues have been reading this week. Also, view our latest special report, Getting Kids t
Things to note/questions:
- Links are case sensitive
- You can create event page which will help people link your show to their calendars
- Best ways to set up discussion for more interaction?
- An introduction page for people who are in the group?
Introductions (if needed)
Marketing / Promotion
- YouTube Playlists Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Learningrevolution/playlists
- You can create your own image / branding
- Add to your group pages
- Rebecca marketing experience / success
- See https://le
Maybe we consider backing the diea that all students start over instead of moving forward. Obvious log jams in K and 9-12 but it would solve alot of problems...
- Mara and Microschool Builders Program
- Steve Albrecht
- Andrew Sanderbeck
- Gina Riley
- Rachelle - report on Changemakers conference / ISTE / others? (attendance, recordings?, focus, reflections, ideas...)
I don't know this podcast or the guy, but just the outline here is really interesting.Read more…