I keep having this idea about the different waves we have encountered through this pandemic. I am looking to write a think piece of the weekend about my experience. Not sure if this might help our initiatives that we talked about today. Based on whatRead more…
from facebook: Traci Bean of Pandemic Pods
I will be appearing on Good Morning America's third hour GMA3 on Thursday 8/13 to talk about the unique challenges facing students with special needs and parents as we gear up for school this year. If you ha
What Are You Seeing?
Who's Ready for the Change? Who's at the tipping point?
- What solutions do they need?
- Parents of older high school students --> Learning Revolution | New Student Success/Learning Model
- Parents of students in general
- Teachers who
|Here are the 7 most popular Education Week stories and opinion essays you and your colleagues have been reading this week. Also, view our latest special report, Getting Kids t|
Things to note/questions:
- Links are case sensitive
- You can create event page which will help people link your show to their calendars
- Best ways to set up discussion for more interaction?
- An introduction page for people who are in the group?
Introductions (if needed)
Marketing / Promotion
- YouTube Playlists Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Learningrevolution/playlists
- You can create your own image / branding
- Add to your group pages
- Rebecca marketing experience / success
- See https://le
Maybe we consider backing the diea that all students start over instead of moving forward. Obvious log jams in K and 9-12 but it would solve alot of problems...
- Mara and Microschool Builders Program
- Steve Albrecht
- Andrew Sanderbeck
- Gina Riley
- Rachelle - report on Changemakers conference / ISTE / others? (attendance, recordings?, focus, reflections, ideas...)
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.