Appropriate to our conversation today...

7828486878?profile=RESIZE_710x

I keep having this idea about the different waves we have encountered through this pandemic. I am looking to write a think piece of the weekend about my experience. Not sure if this might help our initiatives that we talked about today. Based on what we said today, it seems like we all have a different approach to this experience as it related to teaching.

Political

Social Emotional

Microschools

Librians

Is it as simple as writing down our experiences and emphasizing the importance of CONNECTION? Then Angela can promote her curriculum; Howard can emphasize the need for his projects; Mara can promote Microschools and perhaps how districts can begin this idea (if that is the direction you are going);  

Do we start a Learning Revolutionaries Blog that we can promote and crosspost on other projects we are working on?

Angela- Thrive

Rebecca- NJCEC Monthly Newsletter

(Insert your project here)

You need to be a member of Learning Revolution to add comments!

Join Learning Revolution

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Corwin Logo

The NEW Distance Learning Playbook for Parents  

Doug Fisher, Nancy Frey, and John Hattie designed an intentional framework for distance learning in their groundbreaking title The Distance Learning Playbook, Grades K-12. Now, partnering with New York Times bestselling author and parenting expert Rosalind Wiseman, they have developed the ultimate guide to support parents -- The Distance Learning Playbook for Parents!  

video

This essential and timely work will arm parents and caregivers with the tools and insight to create an environment at home that is conducive to learning, establish routines, and develop mindsets that will outlast the global pandemic.

Help the parents in your school navigate distance learning with you utilizing the framework established in The Distance Learning Playbook for Parents by sharing this flyer or this link in your correspondence with them.

Explore the book

Footer banner
This reply was deleted.