HELPING STUDENTS TO WIN AT SCHOOL: A SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE GAME OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS AND TEACHERS
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
With Steve Hargadon
- Learn how students can take all that time spent in school and shape it to their unique strengths;
- Find ways to help a student who hates school;
- Review the basic classroom and study skills for doing well on class assignments, tests, and homework;
- Uncover the basic, intermediate, advanced, and 'master' techniques that the top students use for school success;
- Understand the 'Four Levels of Learning,' so you can partner with a student to build a solid game plan for his or her high school and college years;
- Remove the typical parent-student struggles around school and homework.
- Understanding how schools actually work;
- Helping teens build strong relationships with teachers, staff, and administrators, so they have a devoted "team" determined to help them get through school and then into college or university;
- Identifying the practical skills that schools don't teach;
- Building a home-centered, school-supported model for learning in a family.
DATE: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM UA-Eastern Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
LENGTH: 1 hour & QA
COST: $29/person - includes any-time access to the recording and any presenter handouts and a participation certificate if needed. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: Click HERE or the payment image above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email email@example.com to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $20 each for 10+ registrations, $15 each for 25+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
STEVE HARGADON (@stevehargadon)
Founder, The Learning Revolution
Steve Hargadon created one of the first modern social networks for teachers, Classroom 2.0, and runs large online conferences for teachers and librarians. His father was Dean of Admissions at Princeton and Stanford, and Chairman of The College Board. Steve has done contract work, consulted with, or served on advisory boards for Acer, Adobe, Blackboard, CoSN, Horizon Project / New Media Consortium (NMC), Instructure, Intel, KnowledgeWorks Foundation, MERLOT, Microsoft, Mightybell, NAMLE, Ning, PBS, Promethean, Speak Up / Project Tomorrow, U.S. Department of Education, the U.S. State Department, and others, typically focusing on educational technology and social networking.
“It’s true - @stevehargadon is a national treasure.” @markjotter
“Steve is an amazing facilitator. He brings this wonderful combination of humility, hospitality and insight to conversations that matter in education.” -Bernard Bull
“Steve is one of the most influential yet understated individuals in the world of Education. He gives thought leaders a widely attended global platform to voice their ideas to transform Education, and he does so with tremendous respect and intelligence.” -Charles Fadel
“Steve is the Oprah of education.” -Monika Hardy's Students
“Steve is the 'white knight' of education reform.” -Michelle Cordy
“Steve Hargadon is one of the most important change-makers of our time!” -Connie Weber