How Big Is Your Brave? Building Courage in Our Learning, Our Relationships, and Our Lives
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
Angela will present a series of Courage building exercises that:
- Help teach the understanding of courage
- Embrace and understand the value of courage in our learning and lives
- Navigate our important relationships with risk and uncomfortability
- Building a greater sense sense of self confidence and awareness
Objectives & Outcomes
Participants develop and learn how to apply a number of critical competencies during the during the training workshop that are practical and immediately applicable inside and outside the classroom:
- Identify contexts and situations where courage is required
- Establish conditions that will enable people to act with high levels of confidence and courage
- Minimize destructive placement of shame and fear when dealing with tough problems and issues, and keep people focused on the strengths and capabilities
This is your invitation to become a braver leader and help the people you lead and serve to embrace and learn the scientifically and empirically-proven skills sets of courageous learning and leadership that are teachable, measurable, and observable. Let Angela help your team and/or your organization access greater potential by writing a courageous new story. You’ll come away with the inspiration, the tools and the structure to bring brave into every aspect of your life and work.
DATE: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
COST: $29/person - includes any-time access to the recording and any presenter handouts and a participation certificate if needed. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: Click the payment links above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $20 each for 10+ registrations, $15 each for 25+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
Angela Maiers, Founder Choose2Matter. Leader. Visionary. Entrepreneur. Disruptor. Change Maker. Angela embodies each of these descriptors with passion, commitment and fierce determination. She has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for 31 years, teaching every level of school from grade school to graduate school and consulting with companies around the world. Angela founded Choose2Matter to bring the world hope by helping every individual embrace their value and potential contribution. Initially launched to challenge and inspire students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems, Choose2Matter has evolved into a movement that support parents, educators, and employees around the world. Her work in 60,000 classrooms across 100 countries has rallied more than a million children who have banded together to launch 170 social enterprises and pass 17 laws. And organizations across all industries are finding new ways to ignite the genius of their employees, successfully addressing a $15 trillion employee engagement problem. Angela earned a BS in Education with a minor in Neuroscience and Master Degrees in Literacy and Ed Leadership. She is the author of eight books, including Liberating Genius,The Habitudes and The Passion Driven Classroom. Angela is widely recognized as one of most influential voices on social media today, consistently ranking in the top 1% and a regular contributor to the Huffington Post.