Building Self-Confidence and Courage in Ourselves and Our Students
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
OVERVIEW: Angela will discuss the importance of building self-confidence and courage in ourselves and in our students as a core part of our learning, leading, and living.
Objectives & Outcomes
- Build a greater sense of self-confidence and awareness;
- Understand and embrace the value of courage, especially when life is complicated and chaotic;
- Discover the scientific and empirically proven skills that will help you to become braver and to write a courageous new story for you and others;
- Learn practical tools to better navigate our most important relationships;
- Establish conditions that will enable students and others to act with high levels of confidence and courage;
- Minimize the destructive tools of shame and fear when dealing with ourselves, with tough problems and issues, and those who need our help;
- Keep focused on our own and others’ strengths and capabilities.
DATE: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 7:00 PM UA-Eastern Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
LENGTH: 30 minutes + Q&A
COST: $29/person - includes any-time access to the recording and any presenter handouts and a participation certificate if needed. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: Click HERE or the payment image above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email email@example.com to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $20 each for 10+ registrations, $15 each for 25+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
Angela Maiers, Founder Choose2Matter. Leader. Visionary. Entrepreneur. Disruptor. Change Maker. Angela embodies each of these descriptors with passion, commitment and fierce determination. She has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for 31 years, teaching every level of school from grade school to graduate school and consulting with companies around the world. Angela founded Choose2Matter to bring the world hope by helping every individual embrace their value and potential contribution. Initially launched to challenge and inspire students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems, Choose2Matter has evolved into a movement that support parents, educators, and employees around the world. Her work in 60,000 classrooms across 100 countries has rallied more than a million children who have banded together to launch 170 social enterprises and pass 17 laws. And organizations across all industries are finding new ways to ignite the genius of their employees, successfully addressing a $15 trillion employee engagement problem. Angela earned a BS in Education with a minor in Neuroscience and Master Degrees in Literacy and Ed Leadership. She is the author of eight books, including Liberating Genius,The Habitudes and The Passion Driven Classroom. Angela is widely recognized as one of most influential voices on social media today, consistently ranking in the top 1% and a regular contributor to the Huffington Post.