Upgrade Your Brain: Easier Academic Success, Mental Health, and Creativity Through Neuroscience-Based Strategies (for students)
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
Hey, students (or parents or teachers looking to help or sign up a student)!
Want to know how to succeed in school without getting burned out?
Want to become happier and more creative?
Want to stop procrastinating and stick with good habits?
Want better grades?
Then it’s time to upgrade your brain!
- History/evolution of the human brain and why it matters
- Learning and problem-solving: strategies and mindsets
- The science of happiness and mental health
- Productivity, behavioral change, and the science of willpower
- Mastering stress: beyond fight or flight
- Creativity and flow
DATE: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM UA-Eastern Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
LENGTH: 1 hour
COST: $29/person - includes any-time access to the recording and any presenter handouts and a participation certificate if needed. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION: Click HERE or the payment image above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $20 each for 10+ registrations, $15 each for 25+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
Owner of South Cove Tutoring
Chris has been an academic coach since 2014. He writes an education blog for parents and students at NWTutoring.com, and he is the owner of South Cove Tutoring in Issaquah, WA. Chris is also the creator of BecomingBetter.org, where he writes about self-improvement and works one-on-one with adults on habit formation. He is also the author of Wood Floats and Other Brilliant Observations, a humorous memoir.