BECOME A LEARNING COACH: HOW TO BUILD EXPERTISE, YOUR BRAND, AND A CUSTOMER BASE
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
With Steve Hargadon
Are you looking for a creative and fulfilling way to help students and their families? Would you like part- or full-time work helping students succeed? You can:
- Help students learn how they learn;
- Coach parents through the process of helping their students have academic and life success;
- Help parents and students understand and set up the conditions of success for learning;
- Give struggling students a lifeline to school achievement.
As a learning coach, you can make a real and significant difference in the lives of students and their parents. You can integrate the skills of being a learning coach into your current teaching practices, or you can offer your services as a learning coach, either in person or virtually, as a part-time side gig or a full-time vocation.
In this webinar we'll cover:
- Where to find proven and research-based practices on the methods and practices of being a learning coach;
- How to refine and build your own genuine personal expertise to make a real difference for students, parents, and families;
- How to position your specific talents as you market your services;
- How to approach school, homeschool, and other community groups that would benefit from knowing the work that you do;
- How to think about marketing, communication, long-term customer growth, and business organization;
- How to think about pricing your services and your expectations for income.
DATE: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM UA-Eastern Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
LENGTH: 30 minutes + QA
COST: $29/person - includes any-time access to the recording and any presenter handouts and a participation certificate if needed. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: Click HERE or the payment image above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email email@example.com to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $25 each for 3+ registrations, $20 each for 5+ registrations.
- The ability to show the event (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
Steve Hargadon created one of the first modern social networks for teachers, Classroom 2.0, and runs large online conferences for teachers and librarians. His father was Dean of Admissions at Princeton and Stanford, and Chairman of The College Board. Steve has done contract work, consulted with, or served on advisory boards for Acer, Adobe, Blackboard, CoSN, Horizon Project / New Media Consortium (NMC), Instructure, Intel, KnowledgeWorks Foundation, MERLOT, Microsoft, Mightybell, NAMLE, Ning, PBS, Promethean, Speak Up / Project Tomorrow, U.S. Department of Education, the U.S. State Department, and others, typically focusing on educational technology and social networking.“It’s true - @stevehargadon is a national treasure.” @markjotter
“Steve is an amazing facilitator. He brings this wonderful combination of humility, hospitality and insight to conversations that matter in education.” -Bernard Bull
“Steve is one of the most influential yet understated individuals in the world of Education. He gives thought leaders a widely attended global platform to voice their ideas to transform Education, and he does so with tremendous respect and intelligence.” -Charles Fadel
“Steve is the Oprah of education.” -Monika Hardy's Students
“Steve is the 'white knight' of education reform.” -Michelle Cordy
“Steve Hargadon is one of the most important change-makers of our time!” -Connie Weber