6 Steps to Turn Your Library into a Place Where Students Want to Be! Inspire, Create & Celebrate with Book Creator
Part of the LearningRevolution.com 'Survive and Thrive!' Series
The library today can be much more than a place where students go to sign out books, it's a place where students can also seek inspiration and unleash their creativity! Join us to learn how to transform your library into a place where rich learning for students happens by helping them publish and share their work. And if you are a school library, we'll talk about how your "Library Learning Commons" can be the heart of the school!
Mira Campbell (more below) reveals the 6 steps behind some of her most successful school projects. You'll come away with actionable tips that you can use to help students.
Attendees will receive access to the accompanying ebook AND a 3-month upgrade to a Book Creator premium subscription!
- Potential challenges and measuring success in the LLC
- 6 steps to success: Inspiration, collaboration, choice & voice, bring to life, feedback & reflection, authentic global audience
- Case studies and resources that have worked
DATE: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4:00 PM UA-Eastern Time (click HERE to see in your own time zone)
Recording Posted at:
REGISTRATION: Click HERE or the payment image above to register. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $20 each for 10+ registrations, $15 each for 25+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $99.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $249.
MIRA CAMPBELL (@BookCreatorApp)
Digital Lead Learner Mentor with the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) and a Book Creator Ambassador.
Book Creator is the simple way to bring creativity to your library. Bring the joy of becoming a published author to your students (and teachers) and see how motivated they are to show what they know.
Combine text, images, audio and video (and more!) to create beautiful, accessible digital books. What will you create?